Mittwoch, 29. April 2009

Ubuntu 9.04 BBC iPlayer Adobe Realplayer mashup

If you have a recent Ubuntu 9.04 - the Jaunty Jackalope - released in April 2009 installed and also the Realplayer 11 (version 11.0.1.1056) and Adobe Flashplayer 10 (version 10,0,22,87) and think to yourself, "Hey, I can listen to Scott Mills on BBC Radio1 this afternoon" on the BBC iPlayer - uhm...most likely, but probably not that easy.

I have three different audio-chips on my pc (onboard, pci-soundcard, hdmi-audio-output on the graphic card).

Right now, the Realplayer is set to Alsa, Pulseaudio is running too and it all works fine with the pci-soundcard. I will post a real Howto, when I find the time. Until then, don-t give up. Google further, if you are looking for help, but be assured, it will work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower